The Greatest Detriment to Your Future Success

  • 0
Detriment to Your Future Success

The Greatest Detriment to Your Future Success

When you think about things that could hinder your future success your mind probably goes 100 different directions. If you quit. If you fail. If you get burned out. If your company goes under. If you become uninterested.

Those are the types of things generally associated with failure. They definitely lead to future failure and not success but that’s not the kind of thing I’m talking about.

[FREE DOWNLOAD: “The 7 Deadly Sins of Network Marketing & How to Avoid Them” – Only click the link if you want your business to grow exponentially by creating momentum and duplication!]

The greatest detriment to your future success is, none other than, your past success.

You might be thinking, “Tyler, that’s definitely not it because my past success only fuels me to create my future success.” That may be partially true but let me explain.

As you work your business by making invitations, showing the plan, signing up customers, and enrolling new business partners, you will inevitably start to create some momentum.

“Do something often enough, long enough and a ratio will begin to form.” -Jim Rohn

This consistency will begin to compound over time and you will generate some pretty substantial growth and income.

Oftentimes, after the initial surge of growth and success takes place, Network Marketing business owners begin to coast. They slip into team management mode rather than team building mode.

Let me tell you from experience that when you hit your first plateau of success you need to mash that gas pedal to the floorboard. Don’t let off. The momentum you’ve worked so hard to gather will die if you don’t keep pushing.

Continue pushing that mound of momentum up and over the hill until it can roll itself down the other side. Then and only then, can you coast, somewhat. Even then, you shouldn’t coast 100% of the time. Your focus should still be on prospecting and recruiting. 90% of your time in this business needs to be on recruiting and the other 10% is team management.

The greatest detriment to your future success is your past success. Period. Don’t let that be the reason you don’t have any success in the future and don’t say I didn’t warn you.

[TRAINING COURSE: Facebook Live is the hottest way to grow your audience and expand your reach. Learn how to generate leads and EXPLODE your business using this super effective tool called Facebook Live —> CLICK TO SEE]

In the video below I go into a bit more detail about the greatest detriment to your future success. If you get some value out of it don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel and share it with a friend!



If you would like to contact me or work with me directly, email me at: admin@tylerredman.com.

njQVxJHZTHANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54494-167-82615FAB0A03EC2E88AF6E6EBEEE26E6 (1)

Like Me on Facebook
Follow Me on Twitter
Subscribe to My Video Content on Youtube
Watch Me Live on Periscope
Give Me a +1 on Google+
Connect with Me on LinkedIn

Facebook Comments